If I can post modules with lightbox gallery jquery to my Joomla site
Q: I am currently ruining some test on my site and came across your package.
I am using VisualLightbox for my galleries and was wondering if I can Post
Modules with VisualLightbox to my Joomla site or do I just add the link to
A: VisualLightBox app allows you to create module for Joomla v.1.5:
1) Create your gallery using VisualLightBox app
2) After your gallery is ready you can generate Joomla module:
open Gallery->Properties->Publish: select 'Create Joomla module',
select folder there you want to save it and click 'Publish'.
3) Use created mod_visuallb.zip file from saved folder.
4) Enter your Joomla site as administrator and add created module - mod_visuallb.zip using
'Extension Manager' (Extensions->Install/Uninstall).
5) After open Extensions->Module manager and enable Visuallightbox.
See the attached screenshot.
6) Click to edit this module and specify settings you need.