How can I add jquery lightbox inline html in WordPress?
Can I use this product on my Wordpress site?
A: 1) Download VisualLightBox wizard program for Windows or Mac from:
2) Create an image gallery in VisualLightBox program and click "Publish" button, select "Wordpress plugin" as a publishing method.
3) Install and activate the created module – wordpress.zip as WordPress plugin.
4) Visual LightBox menu will appear. Go to Visual LightBox -> All Galleries and copy the shortcode of your gallery.
5) Add the shortcode inside the page (or post) where you want your gallery to appear.
6) Preview changes.
7) Use Visual LightBox menu Visual LightBox -> Add New to add each next gallery.