Trying to use multiple html slideshow code librarys
Q: Hello, i am trying to use multiple html slideshow code librarys on my page. Do you have any pointers?
A: You can install several separate html slideshow code galleries on the same page in 2 ways:
manually using 'Multi galleries' mode and using 'Insert to Page option':
1. Insert to Page option
To install several separate galleries on the same page
use 'Insert to Page' option:
- Create first gallery and install it on the page using 'Insert to Page' option.
- Create second gallery: Gallery->New.
Add it in the same page using the same option etc.
2. 'Multi galleries mode'
You should for each next gallery:
1) Open Gallery->Properties->Publish;
2) Enable 'Multi Galleries Mode';
3) Specify unique Id for the gallery and set comma-separated list of IDs
you already used for other galleries on your site.
Please notice also,that when you add next new gallery to your site,
you should use the most recent vlbdata.js file on your server.