Is there a limited number of lightbox jquery html I can insert one page at a time
Q: I am a small business owner/web developer/programmer that manages many websites.
I have a quick question regarding the use of your software.
Is there a limited number of slideshows I can insert one page at a time?
Or do I just insert the “special code” in any given area/div of my choice?
A: There is no limit on number of lightbox galleries you can install one the one page.
You can install several separate galleries on the same page in 2 ways:
manually and using 'Insert to Page' option:
1. Insert to Page option
To install several separate galleries on the same page
use 'Insert to Page' option:
- Create first gallery and install it on the page using 'Insert to Page' option.
- Create second gallery: Gallery->New.
Add it in the same page using the same option etc.
You should for each next gallery:
1) Open Gallery->Properties->Publish;
2) Specify unique Id for the gallery: Gallery ID
3) Install gallery in the usual way.