Is it possible to add several template photo gallery on the same page?
Q: I am publishing multiple galleries (to different pages). Each time I publish a gallery, the index.html is over-written and the "images1" folder is also over-written.
How can I publish several galleries and have them write to individual folders.
A: You can install several separate galleries on the same page in 2 ways: manually using 'Multi galleries' mode and using 'Insert to Page' option:
1. Insert to Page option
To install several separate galleries on the same page use 'Insert to Page' option:
- Create first gallery and install it on the page using 'Insert to Page' option.
- Create second gallery: Gallery->New.
Add it in the same page using the same option etc.
2. 'Multi galleries mode'
You should for each next gallery:
1) Open Gallery->Properties->Publish;
2) Enable 'Multi Galleries Mode';
3) Specify unique Id for the gallery and set comma-separated list of IDs you already used for other galleries on your site.