Online picture albums embed in Wordpress
Q: I really wanted to use VisualLightBox for my Wordpress site on a static page, but when I tried to embed it, it wouldn’t display the thumbnails inline or execute the js code, even though I switched all the links to direct links and everything.
Does this mean visuallightbox is just incompatible with Wordpress pages?
1) Create your gallery using VisualLightBox application and publish it on a local drive in any test folder.
2) Open .html file from the saved folder in any text editor (Notepad for example).
3) Copy code for the HEAD and BODY sections of VisualLightBox.
4) In Wordpress go to "HTML" tab and paste it in the place where you want to have a
gallery, for example:
5) Copy generated "data", "engine" folders with VisualLightBox files into the same folder with your own webpage.