Is it possible to add several separate galeria lightbox jquery on the same page?
Q: Dear support,
I downloaded the free version of Visual Lightbox. I don't know if support is available for this version, but I am hopeful that it is.
So, here's what's happening.
I have created 2 separate Galleries (one with 4 images and 1 with 1 image), each with different names and parameters, and published the files into separate folders. I then pasted the html separately into a web page in different locations.
When I display the page, and click on either lightbox, it shows all 5 of the images.
A: You can install several separate galleries on the same page in 2 ways:
manually using 'Multi galleries' mode and using 'Insert to Page' option:
1. Insert to Page option
To install several separate galleries on the same page
use 'Insert to Page' option:
- Create first gallery and install it on the page using 'Insert to Page' option.
- Create second gallery: Gallery->New.
Add it in the same page using the same option etc.
2. 'Multi galleries mode'
You should for each next gallery:
1) Open Gallery->Properties->Publish;
2) Enable 'Multi Galleries Mode';
3) Specify unique Id for the gallery and set comma-separated list of IDs
you already used for other galleries on your site.